Party Time!!!

It's party day!!  We are having a joint birthday party with my friends boys.  Quentin turned 2 on the 8th and Harpers birthday turns 4 on the 19th.  We thought it would be easier just to get the all done at once.  It actually went pretty well and the time went by so fast!  I still can't believe my baby is 2..I wish they could stay little forever....without the random tantrums lol!

I made the cakes for the party.  I choose a Monster theme since all 3 are little monsters lol!  I stayed up until 1:30 am finishing the cakes and thanks to my lovely hubby for helping with one of the cakes which near cake time wasn't surviving very well.  I guess it was too warm and the icing was too soft and it was litterally melting away.  We got some good pics before the mishap so i'm happy about that!

Here are the 3 cakes I did for the boys.




Aren't they adorable!  Everyone loved them!


I also made these goody bags...love them! :)


The party went pretty good, I felt it went a bit fast...I wanted it to last all day.  I did end up staying with my boys and a friend for about an hour longer after everyone left to let the boys play...they love it there.   All the kids had a great time!

I took a few pics of the set up...nothing special..just kind of thrown together lol!  You can't really do much when it's not at your own home...but it still looked good :)




Ryan...so happy it's Alex's birthday!


Having a ball!



<3


kids!

Cake time! 





lol, I love the look on Quentins face here!


Thanks to everyone who came out for Alex's party, and to those who joined Laurie and I to celebrate our boys birthdays together.  I hope everyone had a great time :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment