I baked... a lot today!

This morning when I got up I had an urge to bake...I wanted anything and everything so I made what I could with the ingredients I had.  I made Lemon Bread again...gosh that stuff is soooo good!  The most amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies i've ever had and peanut butter cookies...just cause I could!

I've made Lemon Bread before and if you want the recipie you can find it here: http://myworldmylife365.blogspot.ca/2012/02/lemon-breadloaf.html

Here's my chocolate chip cookies...a friend gave me this recipie and i'll never use another again!

and now for the ingredients :)

2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
1 cup of packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 chopped walnuts optional
1.  preheat oven to 375
2.  combine flour, baking soda, salt in mixing bowl
3.  cream butter and sugars in another bowl, add eggs vanilla and beat until smooth, put in fridge for  8-10 minutes
4.  drop batter onto ungreased tray
5.  cook for about 10 minutes ( this is pretty exact )


I like peanut butter cookies but hubby likes them the best.  As soon as he was done dinner he was right into them just as I knew he would be.



These are the easiest cookies to make, and anyone can do it!  Here's what you need.

1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 cupsugar
1 egg
 
Seriously, that's it.
 
Mix all ingredients until well blended, roll into small balls or use a small scoop, place on ungreased cookie sheet , flatten with a fork and bake at 325 for about 8-10 minutes!



0 comments:

Post a Comment