Happy March 1st!

I was going to go out today, but the grey covered sky just didn't sit well with me so I choose to stay home.  I found another cool project on pinterest I wanted to make for the boys so we did that.  It's called Cloud Dough and is super easy to make only calling for 2 ingredients!  Flour and baby oil!  The boys had so much fun with it, it's super soft, fluffy and smells great!









Alex wanted to eat it at first but after a few "no's, it's for play only" he did great!  Tomorrow i'm going to add sparkles to it to keep it interesting!  Great thing is you can save it just like you can playdough till it gets yucky!  A great project for kids that keeps them busy and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to cost! - Love it!

Cloud Dough
8 cups of flour
2 cups baby oil
Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment