Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken!

Wow...ok, this was so good that I just had to share!  I found a recipe on Pinterest...if you aren't addicted yet you should be! 

Anyways I found this chicken recipe that looked good...but weirded me out just a tad.  It said to use teryaki sauce and ranch.  I don't know about you but I like stuff like that seperate and mixing them just seemed wrong.  I wanted to make something different so I said what the heck and I made it.  One bite and I was like WOW  yuuuumy!  Oh I forgot to mention there's chedder cheese, bacon and of course chicken involved lol!

Here are some pics first...then i'll tell ya how to make it :)

Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken!



YUM!!! :D


Ok, so here's what you do...get some chicken, cook each side in a frying pan for about 4-5 min, then take it out and put in in a caserole dish...add some teryaki sauce, and some ranch on top of that, and some chedder cheese and lastly cut some bacon into small pieces and add that on top!  Bake it in the oven for about 15-20 min and that's it!  Super easy and Super yummy!   Next time I do it i'm gonna bake it for about 15 minutes and then add the cheese and bacon for the last 5 minutes.  I found that putting in on in the begining made all the cheese slide off...i'm not sure if it would still happen or not but i'm gonna give it a try and see how it goes...either way this is dam good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment