Happy Valentines Day!

Today is Valentines Day and I decided to do a project with the boys...all 4 boys!  I got them to make valentines day cards for there dad/parents.  It went pretty well!  I painted all the boys hands red (one at a time of course) while the others waited patiently - seriously the did! and tried to make heart shapes with them.  Then I let paint try while I helped each boy do there and then after I let them add sparkles, draw and glue hearts on them.  I love how they turned out and these are 100 times better than buying those expensive cards at the store!

I tried to search for anything pink or red that I had to make the cards, I think I did pretty good.





Fun Fun!


Ryan very happy with how his card turned out, he had to hang it on the fridge and couldn't wait for daddy to get home to see it - Daddy LOVED it!



How adorable are these?!  I wish I would have got one ...but dads don't think of stuff like that :/  :p


Alex's card...no pic of him cause he took off and went to play and wouldn't come and take a picture lol!

After we made all the cards I started lunch.  It was valentines day so why not make some heart shaped sandwiches...and some apples!  I got a little crafty today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment