Almost 4 years

Wow, I can't believe Ryan and Harper have known eachother for almost 4 years!  I met Harper and his mom when Ryan was about 3 months and Harper was just a month old.  Alex and Quentin have known eachother there whole little lives lol.  Those 2 are just 10 days apart.  It's so nice to see them grow up together and all play and get along together.  I hope they all stay pals for a really long time!

I snapped this picture of the 4 of them...it's hard to get them all together for a photo, but I got one!



It's fun to look back at pictures of the boys...they were so cute...they are still cute, but in a big boy kind of way...no more baby boys :(




Alex and Quentin, Quentin is 10 days older than Alex.  I love this pic of them...so sweet <3


a few weeks laster...they got some chunk on lol!



The Gang!





Silly kids!


That's a bunch of good lookin kids right there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment