SNOW!

For the past week it's been snowing on and off and today I took the boys out to enjoy it.  Getting them ready to go outside reminded me of when I lived in Saskatoon and Winnipeg...putting on all those layers of clothes to stay warm...twice as many as here.  It took about 45 minutes to get us all ready.  I don't miss those days lol!  I didn't realize how actually cold it was until we got outside, man was it cold!  I let the boys play for about 10 minutes or so and then we went back into the lobby to warm up and change wet gloves to dry ones.  Once I felt they were warm enough we went outside again, they loved it!  We only lasted another 10 min or so before we were freezing again.  Alex's lips were starting to crack and bleed from the cold so I knew we had to go inside...i think he was ready anyways.  As much as I love it when it snows, i love it just as much when it goes away.  I hope it doesn't stick around for too long, but these last few days have been really cold!






Momma, take me in i'm too cold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment