Welcome to the World Greyson!

My friend Tanya had her baby boy at 34 weeks.  Greyson Winter gruszecki was born December 17  at 12:37 6.7 lbs born at 34 w and 2 days preemie, 21 inches long.  His due date was Jan 26 but decided to show up early...kind of a good think cause she was getting big!  Her pregnancy reminded me of mine with Ryan, my belly was growing and growing and I didn't know how much longer I could take, or if and when i was going to explode!

Tanya asked me to watch her other son while she was having Greyson so Graham stayed with us and played with the boys, they had a good time!  So fun to see all the boys playing together and giggling away :) 

Lunch Time!



Showing there artistic side ;)





Snack and a movie ...Toy Story 3 ...of course!!

The afternoon after Greyson was born I got all the boys ready and headed downtown to see Tanya and the baby.  Ryan really wanted to see the baby but because he was born early he was in nicu so he wasn't allowed to go in.  He was sad :(  But I was happy, I got to see a new little baby...I love babies :)


Isn't Greyson adorable?!  I hope to take more pictures of him soon :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment