Christmas Cookies

So I found this neat idea on Pinterest, this site is totally addicting and I wish I had the time to do a lot of the cool stuff that is shown on it, but I do what I have time for and today is was these awesome cookies!

How awesome do those look! They look pretty neat and taste yummy too! 




All ya need is some christmas oreos..only sold in the states :(  but I got some :D



You also need a brownie mix and a muffin tin.  Prepare brownie mix like is says on the box then dip your oreos in the brownie batter, place in the muffin tin and bake for 8-10 minutes and yippie, yummy browie oreo cookies....soooo yummy!  A nice christmas treat and the red icing instead of white is a nice suprise, I got a lot of suprised looks after people took a bite and they noticed red icing! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment