Cookie Trees and Cupcakes!

It's that time again, time for lots of baking yummy goodies!

I found some cookie cutters to make a cookie tree with so I did that one night.  I used all but 2 of the biggest cookie cutters cause I ran out of dough but had just enough to make 4 trees which was perfect!  I liked how they turned out and can't wait to make more next year!

I made all 4 the same but will do different colors next year.




Thanks to pinterest...my new addicted site where there are tons of ideas from organization, to arts and crafts, to cooking and of course baking!  I found some cool ideas for christmas cupcakes this year and they were a big hit! 

How awesome are these cupcakes?!!






These have to be the cutest cupcakes i've made to date!  I was really happy with how they turned out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment