Christmas Party

Kevin's work had a christmas party tonight, it was at the Vancouver World Trade and Convention Center.  It was nice inside, lots of people.  Kevin tried to find someone he knew, but that didn't go so well as there were a lot of people and he is new himself, he only started in September. 

There were a few empty tables so we grabbed on of those and just waited for the dinner to start.  It started at about 6:15, they brought out soup first and started some videos on the company...some were funny but as they kept going it got really boring.  Dinner came along and they played videos of people who have been with the company 5 years plus and gave out awards, dessert came, and more videos and awards.  I have to say...as nice as I can, it SUCKED lol!  This was suppose to be a christmas party, not an awards ceremony...if this is how party's are i'm sure not missing a whole lot.  We wanted to leave right after dessert but we stuck it out to the end which thankfully was after about 10 minutes.  Then that's it, party over.........REALLY!  That's it...that's all??!!  I've been to some boring work partys but i think this was by far the worst.  I don't like big gatherings or work parties...especially if it's not a job that I work for...and this is a huge company so I was suprised that it was actually so boring! 

Ok, well enough of my rant...good thing is I got to dress up, look my age instead of a mom in sweat pants and Kevin got to dress up and  wear a tie <3  lol.  I set up my camera and took a picture of Kevin and I before we left.... are we a cute couple! :p


<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment