TEETHING SUCKS!

Yup, it does!  Today was a horrible day for Alex and well, Ryan and myself to because when you have a cranky baby that makes everyone else misserable.  Ryan is a trooper though, he will just keep busy but I feel bad that I can't give him the attention I want to because I need to give it to Alex.

Alex was teething ALL morning and everything I tried to make it better didn't work.  Teething gel, cold compress, snuggles, playing, chewing on something hard...non of it worked.  I've never had to deal with this before because when Ryan was teething we never ever knew, new teeth would just appear and he never seemed bothered by it.  So I feel like i'm starting over and I don't know what to do to make it better or even if I can.  I really hope these teeth pop through soon.  He has his 2 bottoms ones which I just love but it's time the other ones came through and gave everyone a break for a while so we don't have to hear his pain and see this sad little face.


For those who know Alex or who follow my blog this kid has a smile 24/7 so for me to post sad faced pics is weird.  Funny thing to, these pics are of the same kid but they look so different.  In the first he was really upset....(he looks so much like me as a baby here to) and in the second I managed to distract him with a cold compress to chew on.

Hopeing for a better day tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment