My Crazy Baby!

We call Alex our crazy baby or babyzilla, he's so much more active than Ryan ever was as a baby.  He started sitting at 4 months, crawling at 5, standing and furniture walking at 5 and 6 months.   Sure, he's not walking yet and we are totally ok with that, I mean he can crawl almost as fast as Ryan can run down the hall lol. 

Today he was being the little dare devil his is and I see him doing this.  Of course I don't say no, get down that's dangerous and you could fall, I grab my camera lol.  It was just too cute not to take  pictures of.







Ryan saw what Alex was doing and wanted to join in and i said no, because that would be dangerous and Alex could fall  or you could fall together....but that he could stand behind him so I could take a picture of them together.




Don't they have the best smiles ever?!

Later on Alex was being grump...yes he gets grump, you wouldn't no that from all the huge smiling pics of him but he does.  Anyways I got a bottle for him and sat him on my lap and while he drank if he fell asleep.  He does that a lot and I love it.  After I was sure he was asleep I turned him around to so he could lie on my shoulder and i had to snap these pics of his gorgeous face I get to look at everytime we do this.  I just love moments like this...i'll be sad when they are gone.  They aren't the greatest focus cause I had to take it myself but you can still see what I mean.

Precious huh <3


I especially love this position cause everytime I look down and see this face i have to kiss it a thousand times.
<3




0 comments:

Post a Comment