Ryan is turning 3!

Tomorrow my baby Ryan is turning the big 3!  How could this be?  Where did the time go?  This year went by incredibly fast.  Ryan has grown and learnt so much this past year.  Kevin and I are always shocked and look at eachother like what?  how does he know that?  when did he learn that?  He's 3 going on 10 lol. 

We are having a party for him tomorrow and tonight i'm going to be so busy putting his cake together.  I've got it made and cut into the shapes that I want it to be in and now I just have to decorate it and add some special touches to it.  I hope it's going to be as amazing as Kevin and I picture it.  I don't know why but I always get nervous when I make a cake, I always need to step it up from the year before.  If this cake turns out how we want it to I have know idea what i'm going to do next year lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment