Alex's First Swim Lesson!

I've wanted to get Alex is swimming lessons for a while....well since he turned 3 but it just never worked out.  I finally signed him up a month before the class started and then a few days before it started they called me and had to cancel it because nobody else signed up.  I was bummed.  I really wanted this for him.  I mentioned this to my neighbor and told her I wish more kids were signed up as there has to be at least 2 in the class for it to go forward.  She has a 4 year old daughter so I mentioned that she should sign her up and they could go together.  She thought it was a great idea so she signed her up.  Finally Alex and his friend Wendy would start there first swim lesson together!

They were so excited the day of the lesson and had a great time.  Alex wouldn't stop talking about when he could go again.


So excited to start soon! - So cute!
 

 
Seeing who is taller :)  Alex is 3 and Wendy is 4 - she is 8 months older
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment