Happy Halloween!


The kids had a great Halloween an got lots of goodies.  We went with a Monsters Inc theme and Ryan was Mike, Alex was Sully and Sera was Boo. 

We had a busy day.  I dropped Ryan off to school and then after that I took the other 2 to preschool for there Halloween party.  I made cupcakes for the gang and like usual everyone gobbled them up.
 Later after dinner I took the boys out in the evening trick or treating while Sera stayed at home with daddy to hand out candy.  People loved the boys costumes and kept commenting on how cute they were and I would tell them that my daughter was Boo but at home and they would try to give me candy for her but I said no thank-you as she's only 5 months old.
I love doing themes for Halloween.  I'm thinking next year will be super heros!













0 comments:

Post a Comment