My girl is 6 MONTHS OLD!

How can it be that my daughter is already 6 month old?!  Time is just flying and it does so the more kids you have.  I'm trying to take in every second of her being young but it's just passing b so fast. 

Sera is such a great baby.  She's only waking up twice a night now (used to be 3 or more)  She smiles and giggles all the time.  She just adores her brothers and smiles when ever they walk in the room.  Same with daddy, big smiles when he comes home from work.  But she's a momma's girl....she wants me 95% of the time.  I'm cool with that but sometimes this momma needs a break!   Sometimes I just have to let someone else have her for a bit so I can have a bit of me time to regroup, eat, freshen up and whatever else. 

She rolled over about 5 times and started to do so at 4 months but hasn't since.  She's been sitting like a champ since 4.5 months.  She's trying to crawl but it's hard with laminate flooring as she just slides backwards and blankets just make worse.  Hubby thinks she's walk and pass the crawling stage...I guess we'll see.  She was very interested in what we've been eating lately so she's tried bananas, peaches, carrots and sweet potatoes.  I'd say peaches are her favorite.  She's ok with carrots but doesn't love them.  When she starts something she does it like she's been doing it for months.

I've taken monthly photos of all my kids but haven't done as many with Sera so for her 6 month photos I made sure to take them.  She was so awesome during it all.  I have to say doing this shoot was one of my favs, I've dreamt of doing pictures like this forever!









0 comments:

Post a Comment