Lonsdale Quay

Today I decided to take the boys somewhere different.  I decided to take them for a ride on the sea bus.  They'd never been on it before and I thought it was something they'd enjoy.

Just before going on the sea bus we have to go over and over pass.  Ryan was looking out the window and saw all the train tracks and asked me to take a picture for him.  This kid sure loves his trains!


As we arrived to the sea bus it was just loading but Ryan had to use the washroom so we missed that one....that was ok with me because I like to be in the front of the line and get the window seat at the front for the boys.  They were so excited when it was finally out turn....Ryan kept asking a ton of  questions about the sea bus and how does it drive on water lol!

I miss this scenery, I used to work in one of those buildings....good fun times :)



We arrived at the Quay and walked around outside for a bit.  Ryan loved looking out into the water.



The boys liked the fountain area, they would have jumped in if i let them...for now it was just another picture shot :p


After hanging around ouside we went inside the Quay.


We walked around and checked out some shops.  We arrived to one corner of the Quay and one one side i noticed a little play area for kids....then i turned around and there was another, but an actual play area...like a house with a slide and a ball pit. The boys loved it!




Let's just say they didn't want to leave.

After spending a few hours there it was time to go home...back on the sea bus again...again the boys were excited.



We had  a good long day doing something different.  I will definatley bring the boys again!

<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment