Fun at the pool with friends.

Today I took the boys to Whiterock to visit our friends from preschool.  They used to live really close to us but they bought a Town House in Whiterock so now it's a bit of a treck to see them.  It's all worth it though as the boys play really well together and I love seeing how much my friends daughter has grown and changed since my last visit.

This is my friends daughter Anya, last time I saw here she was about 3 months and so tiny, she has changed so much since I last saw her.  Isn't she a cutie?!!



We took the kids to the pool today, they had lots of fun.  Alex is a major water baby, he has no fear in the pool which is a bit scary.  I'd love to get my boys in swimming lessons so that they can learn about water safety and can learn to swim.  The kids played in the pool for about 2 hours and of course they didn't want to leave when I said it was time to go.  It's too bad that summer is pretty much over, no more pool time but plenty more play dates! 


Ryan loves this scooter and does well on it, i'd love to get him one!

Alex enjoying the hot tub!


Oliver jugging some water after a good swim.


Alex having a little time out for running around the pool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment