Owie, Hair, Teeth

This morning Alex got his first real goose egg.  We always joke that this kids needs his head bubble wraped or we should buy a helmet for him.  He's always bonking his head and this morning he did a pretty good job.  He went to stand up near the desk and lost his balance and fell forward hitting his head on the edge of the desk.  He was not happy...but here you wouldn't know it.



I love Alex's hair, babies have the best hair.  Kevin keeps asking me when i'll cut his hair and I said I don't know.  I cut Ryans hair just before he turned one and I'd like to do the same with Alex but i'm having troubles doing it.  Maybe it's because he's a go go kind of kid and that with scissors is a bad mix.  Maybe i just like his hair and want to see where it's going to go, what it looks like longer than Ryans.  I don't know.  I like a clean cut look so knowing me I will end up cutting/trimming it before his birthday....which means i have just over a month to decide.



Alex also has some knew teeth coming in which would explain why he's been a bit of a pain in the butt lately.  I was changing him and when he opened his mouth I noticed the top looked a bit whiter with a little bump and sure enough a top tooth or 2 looks like it will be popping in very soon.  The next few days...weeks should be interesting.  I'm taking in the gummy 2 teeth smiles while I can...I just LOVE his little grin with 2 teeth.



0 comments:

Post a Comment