Been Busy

I've been a busy bee.  I received a sewing maching for christmas and ever since i've been busy making stuff with it.  I love doing crafty stuff and at first I was making baby wipe cases and hair bows but ever since i got this sewing machine I can't seem to stop using it.  I've made quite a few different things and have started selling it as well.  One of the first things I made was a Thomas pillow case for Ryan and he loved it.  I also made him a Cars one and he takes it everywhere with him.  I made Alex a skull pillow case and I use that in the stroller to help him sit forward more since the seat leans back a bit far it sits him up to see more.  So far I think he loves it to.
I wish I would have paid more attention in sewing class in grade 8, but for some reason i just didn't.  Oh well you gotta start somewhere, sometime right?

Here are some of my projects.  I also have a facebook page where you can see everything i've made and even purchase if you want :) http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Moms-Make-The-Darndest-Things/164716646899773







Here are some other things i've made before i received the sewing maching.









I can't wait to start making the other projects i have in mind :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment