Oh Darn!

Well it looks like I can't let Alex play in Ryans room anymore.  The little bugger can get up onto his bed now!  As soon as he gets up he goes straight for the lamp that is near Ryans bed and that freaks me out.  I really wish places came with lights in the ceilings instead of having to find a place to put a lamp.  I can't really move it anywhere else either.  I trust Ryan way more than Alex and and Ryan knows that it's dangerous to go near so i know he won't touch it but Alex doesn't understand yet...not to mention I don't want him falling off of the bed.
This isn't the first time I've caught him up there either, I got him down and he went right back up so i recorded it to show Kevin later.  After that both boys had to leave the room.   Oh and this isn't the first time he's climbed something.  When we went away in December he climbed a whole flight of stairs after his second try.  We don't even have stairs he so he learnt that pretty fast.  Alex is a handful crawling, I can't imagine what it will be like when he's walking....running around lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment