Been busy being crafty!

Well i'm now 34 weeks pregnant!  The day I get to meet my baby girl is getting really close.  My heart beats a little faster as each week goes by!  I been realizing how close it's getting and had all these things I've been wanting to make my baby girl...so this past week I started and have accomplished a lot :)

First off  I made her a baby wipes case....love these things and so does everyone who buys them from me.  It beats carrying around those ugly white containers ;)



Second I made her a hair accessory holder.  She will definitely need more of these...her first one is all full of hair stuff I made a while back to sell but now it's all for her :)  I love how it turned out!!


And last I just finished her car seat canopy last night.  I wish I had started sewing before my first was born...I would have loved to make these for each of my boys.  Ohh, I can't wait till she's here to enjoy all this girly stuff!  I'm still weirded out when I walk in my bedroom and see girly stuff...it's been 5 years of all boy colors, it is a nice refreshing change to see some brighter colors :)

Tonight my next project is a purple flower blanky with purple minky dot on the underside.  I hate sewing minky but i'll do anything for my baby girl :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment