34 weeks 6 days

I had another Dr appointment today.  Baby is doing good, still measuring on track, and heartbeat is at 155.  The Dr asked me if I had any questions or concerns and once again I complained about the pain in my side.  Before she said she couldn't do anything and that is was probably the baby's foot stuck in my ribs.  I've had the same pain but getting worse since about 18 weeks.  I explained that my pain felt like a stabbing pain or an open wound kind of pain. I was also concerned because the baby moves so much and if it was her leg stuck in my ribs then you'd think i'd be able to feel tugging in that spot but I feel no movement there, just pain.  She got out a form to book an ultrasound for me right away.  I'm glad, I want to know if it's actually a foot or something else and i'd rather know now rather than later.  I hope to hear back Monday as to when my ultrasound will be....can't wait to see my little babe again too <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment