Cucumber Cottage Cheese Bites

I don't know if that's the name for these as I found them on pinterest but then couldn't find them again.  I thought I saved it but the recipe was simple that it didn't matter:)

These are really good and a nice healthy snack.  We are trying to eat better around here so i'm trying to find different simple things to make.

All you need is cucumber, cottage cheese, pepper, and spices.  The other recipe I saw called for cilantro and another spice but I can't remember.  I had neither so I used greek seasoning and it tasted good.  Next time I would add a touch of salt.  I used about half a teaspoon of pepper and greek seasoning and about 4-5 teaspoons cottage cheese...just mix and add stuff to fit your taste buds :)  Cut your cucumber in about 3 inch pieces, scoop out the middle and and a spoonful of your mixture and top with black pepper :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment