Long time no post.

Well it's been pretty much 1 month since i'v posted anything.  I've been busy with the boys and really just haven't felt like updating.  I apologise to those who have been waiting for a new post. 

Anyways for now i will just post pictures and a description of what happend that day.

I took the boys to the park this day.  I have more pictures but they move a lot so most came out blurry.




This day my mother in law asked me to come along and bring the boys to a birthday party for a set of twins.  As it turns out it was a joint birthday for 2 sets of twins.  The party was at a rec center and the gym was filled with lots of toys and a big blow up dino thing.  They had a blast.









 
Another random day at the park.  Gosh my boys are getting so big!




May 20th we said our final good byes to my Great Grandma as she passed away April 17th, 2 weeks before her 94th birthday.  It was incredibly hard to say good bye and I was so glad Ryan was there to give me a big bear hug.  Kids always make things better. 

She is here now with her her husband my Great Grandpa and soon there will be a plaque with their names on it added to the wall.


The day before my Grandparents came over and my Grandma said she had something for me. She pulled out a little red velvet bag from her purse and pulled out a set of rings.  I knew exactly what they were and who's they were.  She said these were my Great Grandma's wedding bands and she thought I might like to have them since Kevin and I were married on my Great Grandparents anniversary (we didn't find out until a few months before the wedding)  I burst into tears and said of course I will keep them.

Aren't they gorgeous!  I'm honored to have them and wear them.



We went to my dads this past Sunday and Alex found the dogs water bowl and had a blast in it.  Of course Ryan had to join too :)  My dad gave Alex a glass of water and he was so excited about it, he did good drinking out of it and then went to sit down and dumped it all over himself....that was pretty funny, he wasn't expecting all that cold water lol.





After all that water fun the boys played on the swings.  Alex loves the swing and would probably stay in it for hours if I let him.  He loves it so much he fell asleep in it while Ryan was pushing him <3


Here is a short video while Alex was on the swing.  I don't know how he can fall asleep like that lol!
Click on the link below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment