HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SERA!!

 
I can't believe a year has gone by already and this girl is ONE!  I swear the more kids you have the faster the year goes by.  I'm so sad she's already one but am looking forward to her growing and learning more.
 
I finally finished the last of her monthly pics.  She did great through all.  I have to say Alex was the hardest to take monthly pics of.  That kid didn't sit still and still doesn't till this day.
 
I love looking at these pictures and seeing how much she's grown and changed through each month.  It's pretty amazing.
 

 
 
We started off with Sera's first birthday at home then had her party in the community room where we live.  It was just easier for us and her since she isn't walking yet so a play place would have been out of the question.  She had a great time with friends and family.  We thank everyone who came to celebrate her special day with us.
 



 
  Her brothers are good helpers!
 


Her favorite presents were her new baby dolls...she just adores them!



 
And a special gift I picked up.  A cupcake coin bank with her name engraved on it.


 

 
It's party time!
 
                                     

                  
Cake and cupcakes made by me :) 









mmmmm cake!



She got another baby doll!



My friends daughter is very artsy/crafty....she made this head piece for Sera with tissue paper from her gifts....how cute!!



peekaboo!



 
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment