Visit with Santa!

Visit...no.... I should have said Visits's lol!  I took the boys to see Santa 3-4 times this year.  I didn't like the first 2 pics but the 3rd turned out great.

The first time I went with my friend Laurie and her 2 boys.  I didn't like how to pictures turned out.  They were vertical instead of horizontal and i'm kind of anal about that.  All the rest of the santa phots I have are vertical and I wanted them to match :p



Santa Take ONE

The next time I took them was at Guildford Mall, I heard that Tuesdays were free for Santa pics so I thought i'd go try them out.  I had never been there before ony because the prices are just way too high.  The pic turned out pretty good but I still love Metrotown for pics as i've been going there for years.

Santa Take TWO


I took them back to Metrotown, has them in the same outfits as take two and asked the lady if she could take the pics vertical...no prob :)   The pic turned out great....and now matches the others :) 

Santa Take THREE!

 
It was kind of a pain in the butt, but hey what kid doesn't like to see Santa a bunch of times...and the looks on there faces everytime is priceless :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment