Super Good

About a week ago I went to the leisure center to get a family pass.  Kevin didn't make that much last year so we got a family pass that usually costs 900 bucks for the year for only $12.75!!!  How sweet is that!  We are so taking advantage this year and going swimming, skating, working out and what ever they offer! 
I've been wanting to sign Ryan up for swimming lessons for a while and now that summer is upon us...(i hope)  I felt that now is the time.  So today I decided to take the boys swimming at a pool I used to go to since it's one of the nicest in my area.  As soon as we got inside the boys were super excited (I didn't tell them where we were going :p ).  I needed to get our passes since the other rec centers printers were down and so I asked about signing Ryan up and the lady told me the dates and times.  I choose Mondays and Wednesdays at 1030.  Luckily we were just in time for his first lesson!  I asked how much is was going to be and because we have the "low income" pass - thanks to hubby for making crap last year lol...we got him in lessons for only $12.50!!!  Usually the lessons are $57.00 for 8 sessions.  Totally scored again!  We arrived just before 10 so we had a bit of time in the pool before his lesson started then Ryan was off and Alex and I had our time in the pool together.  This is going to work out really well because Ryan will have his lessons with a swim teacher and Alex will be with just me so I can focus on just him...so in a way they both get lessons at the same time aaaaand since the lessons are in the same pool I can also watch Ryan from time to time, while I play with Alex!

Cell phone pics of the boys...Always super happy :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment