1 and 3 Year Check Up!

So today I took the boys to the doctors.  Alex was due for his 12 month check up and I wanted to get Ryan checked out since he hadn't been since what...18 months?  I just wanted to checked out, make sure everything is cool, weighed and measured.  He's a healthy dude and weighs 35 pounds and is 39 inches tall!

Alex had a good appointment to, another healthy babe, 2 shots....poor thing cried so hard....but the doctor was soooo slow and it wasn't his regular doctor.  His regular doctor does the shots one after the other and it's done, no waiting 5 minutes in between to get the next ready.  Alex weighs 24 pounds and is 29 inches tall.  I can't believe there are only 10 pounds in weight and height between my boys...that is crazy!

Yay for happy healthy boys! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment