Daddy Time

Ryan spent the day with Kevin today.  Kevins been working a lot and Ryan misses him so instead of me taking him out to see my mom I told Kevin he should spend the day with him and i'll spend the day with Alex. 

Kevin took Ryan went through Mc Donalds drive through and got some lunch for them both and went to a park and had a little picnic.  Kevin sent me pictures and Ryan just looked so happy to be spending time with his daddy.  After they had lunch they played in the park for a bit and at the park there was a train ride there so they went on that a few times.  Ryan loved it!!  He was so excited and telling me all about his day and showed me pictures when we saw each other again.







I spent the day with Alex and my mom.  We went downtown, looked in a few shops and then headed to Stanely Park and walked around.  I took Alex to the water park but he wasn't really interested in gettin wet....pretty weird for a water baby lol.  Maybe it was just a tad too cold for him, that water is pretty dam cold!  Oh well he still had fun walking around everywhere. :)


(I think my kids should be models ;)...i think they are just the cutest things in this world!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment